SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:


Today, OCTOBER 21st, is
my blog partner's BIRTHDAY!
ADDY is a dear friend to me!
I wish an extra SUPER DAY
to an extra SUPER GUY!!



MEET ADDY. . .
He is a Graduate student in his last year,
aspiring photographer, VERY hard
worker, and loves music,
technology,
computer games, family, and friends!
He has a very compassionate, caring, and
giving heart with A LOT of patience.
I respect him greatly.

"I hope you get LOTS of chocolate
for your birthday, and that many dreams
come true this year for you!"


"I hope the package of surprises I sent
arrives ON TIME to you, and that they
make you smile. When you smile, you
light up the world and make my day!"



"This yellow ROSE is in honor of the
caring and giving friend you are to me!
Thank you for sharing your very kind
heart with me! I am so blessed to be
able to call you FRIEND!"


"HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"PEACE AND JOY
FOR THE YEAR AHEAD!"


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Addy Rash said...

hahahaha... That is something really special to see :) Thanks for all the wishes and your package will arrive soon hopefully :) full of surprises inside it :)

Addy Rash said...

You really are in love of that pic of mine? :P

Lynne said...

Yes, because you are smiling and happy!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...