CLOUDS AND SUNSHINE (By: Judith Bronte)


In this world are testings & pain.
With every loss comes a gain.
Always let me know You are mine.
The cloudiest day can have sunshine.

Never give more than we can bear.
Never over-load us with care.
Give me sunshine with my clouds.
Grace, break through that darkened shroud.

Help me find the silver lining,
Guide me when the sun's not shining.
Keep me always, from despairing,
As Noah's dove, let hope take wing.

No fear, just anticipation,
God just wants co-operation.
Praise the LORD that you adore,
For the sun will shine once more.

In heaven there are no clouds,
Over His face there's no shroud.
No sun is there for shining,
In heaven Christ's the lighting.

When in trials, never whining,
Behind the clouds the sun's shining.
Though you can't feel it's warm rays,
God's faithful to us always.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...