THANKFUL FOR YOU, MOTHER


THANKFUL FOR YOU, MOTHER

Thankful for you And all you do;
For the way you give And the way you live.
Thankful for cheer
And the way you care;
For your wise advice; You never think twice.
Thankful for your heart And love that won’t part;
For your gentle touch That I love so much.
Thankful for your joy
That I so enjoy,
For words so kind
That don’t leave my mind.
Thankful for the way
You live every day;
For your example of grace And your warm embrace.
Thankful for training me, For helping me see-
Christ in you Is what makes us new.
Thankful for compassion,
For your Godly passion;
How much you shine, For Christ fills your mind.
Your love is a treasure,
A gift beyond measure;
Thankful for you, Mother
You compare to no other!

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL
THE FAITHFUL,
LOVING MOTHERS
AROUND THE WORLD!!"
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...