YOU ARE ENOUGH

Lord,
Here I am.....
Restless, run down, and weak;
Too numb to search and seek;
So burdened and utterly lost,
Not counting the bitter cost.
Wandering in valleys of blinding fog;
Stuck in the haze of a misty bog,
Like wading in water over my head;
Words no longer my daily bread.
Aimlessly swaying to and fro,
I long for the path I used to know.

My child,
Here I wait......
Why so weary and hard-pressed?
Just run to me for shelter and rest!
My yoke is easy and pleasantly light,
Even in the rain and stormy night.
As the great Shepherd of my fold,
It’s you, I’ll nudge out of the cold.
I will draw you, my lamb, gently back,
And teach you lessons where you lack.
To kiss my rod, you will finally learn;
To have faith in me, and truly yearn.
The Rock, I am, to hold you still;
When you’re empty, it is you, I will fill.

Lord,
I’m back again.....
Still running frantic
With silly antics;
My jar’s badly cracked,
Don’t know how to act.
My heart still aching,
No giving, just taking.
Unworthy to be yours,
Trapped behind locked doors.

My child,
I never left.......
Just knock, and the door will open wide!
Never will I leave you, though tested and tried.
I’m the Potter that shapes and molds;
You will trust and come forth as gold!
I gave you treasure in a jar of clay;
My power is portrayed and brings honor this way.
As the Weaver and Master with the skillful hand,
I laid out your pattern, perfectly planned.
Each thread must be trimmed by only Me;
Your perfect design is what I see!

Lord,
I fall face down......
Humble and shattered, my shell is broken;
The earth’s fool, I am, and a useless token.
Still wrestling and in deep despair,
Like battling with the invisible air.
Tangled in a web of knotted ties,
Believing in the world’s desperate lies;
Can’t find your path in all the land;
Caught in my own quicksand!

My child,
I will pick you up.......
My precious gem, I am chipping away
To beautify your shine more day by day;
To rid the stubborn grime off your stone
And perfect you as My very own.
Remember, you can only do all things
With strength from me, the King of kings!
Through the valleys and up winding hills,
I will lead, if you follow My Will.
You’re mine, so you can’t give in or give up;
Partake of My grace, and drink from my cup.

Lord,
Take hold of me.......
I’m so tired of feeling distraught;
My mind seems like a boiling pot,
Looking to the ways of sinful man,
Mistrusting your perfect, Sovereign plan.
It feels like my blood is flowing so thick,
Making my thoughts play games and tricks.
If only I could reach You on my own,
But never would with this heart of stone.

My child,
I won’t let you go.....
I’m the Anchor that will hold,
Even though the waves are bold.
The shelter from the storms you face
Will turn your weakness into grace.
I’m the Light that shines to awaken;
I’ll keep you calm, no longer shaken.
All things work out for your own good;
Some day soon, it will be understood!

Lord,
I give my whole life......
Stricken by my wayward sin;
Rescue and hasten Your love to come in!
I give you my whole sinful heart.
From You, I will never leave or depart.
You have finally opened up my eyes,
To stay fixed and glued on the race and the prize!
For through all the doubt and bitter pain,
I see your scars and deep blood stain;
Your suffering was meant for me;
You made me pure and wholly free!

My child,
I am all you need.......
Hold on to my hope and live;
Delight in my Presence I abundantly give,
Bringing glory to my Name,
As I carry your frail, weak frame.
Crosses, you will have to bear;
In my death, you’ll always share,
So my life will be seen in you;
Remember my scars, and believe it’s true!

Lord,
You are my everything......
My burdens, You carry, and each tear I shed;
With lessons to cherish, I was calm as You led.
Like the Redwood Tree, keep me standing tall, on guard;
Make me conscious of my sin to battle it hard;
To be a living and holy sacrifice,
Not letting this fleeting world entice.
Oh, refine me as gold in fire!
Build up my faith even higher.
My weakness has made me strong,
Giving me peace, Your joy, and a song.
My sinking soul was ready to drown,
But through murky waters, I saw Your crown!
The sharpest thorns pierced your skull for me;
You took those nails in Your hands on the tree,
Paying my debt then rising again!
I am most undeserving of all mortal men!
I still can’t see You, but You’re everywhere!
Jesus, my Victor, You will soon reappear,
Like a thief in the dark, when I expect it the least.
My crown is awaiting with a banquet feast!
But the best will be to see Your clear face;
To bask in your glow, as I celebrate grace!
With all my body, soul, spirit, and mind,
I thank You for the riches that in You, I find!
Deliverance came with love Divine;
You never left this soul of mine.
I will never forget when I felt Your touch;
I won’t ever let go of Your mighty clutch!
You broke through my shell, so firm and tough,
And now Jesus, You are enough;
Savior, You are enough;
Forever, You are enough!

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...