THE FATHER OF THE FATHERLESS (By: Jerry Bouey)


In the Bible, God’s many names are there to be found:
He’s the God of all grace, and His grace abounds;
He’s the Father of mercies – I found mercy there;
He’s the Father of spirits - I rest in His care.

My Father is with me; He will never depart.
His names offer comfort - they reveal His heart.
One name can give me hope in my loneliness:
My Father is “the Father of the fatherless.”

Every good and perfect gift comes down from above;
In my grief and sorrow, I’m surrounded by Your love.
I know I’m not an orphan – I’m precious in Your sight,
Held securely in Your tender arms, Father of lights.

From everlasting to everlasting,
My Heavenly Father’s love stays the same;
Comforting me within His very presence,
Abba Father – Daddy - is more than a name.

You bind up my wounds and bring healing when the tears start.
You give me peace within that restores my broken heart.
You're the soothing comfort I need in my distress;
My Father, “the Father of the fatherless.”
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...